Whole Body Health Checkup Package includes 11 Profile Checkups (107 Tests w/ Vitamins D, B9, B12)
- Extended Lipid Profile (Heart Risk Profile) [12 Tests]
- Extended Liver Profile (Liver Function Test) [11 Tests]
- Renal Profile (Kidney Function Test) [7 Tests]
- Thyroid Profile (Thyroid Function Test) [3 Tests]
- Anemia Screen [14 Tests]
- Diabetic Profile [8 Tests]
- Arthritis Screen [7 Tests]
- Electrolyte Profile [3 Tests]
- Blood Counts [18 Tests]
- Complete Urine Examination [20 Tests]
- Vitamin Profile [3 tests]
Vitamin Profile includes these tests:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B12
Package Summary :
Whole Body Checkup + Vitamin Profile Test is a comprehensive health checkup package by Wellness Pathcare. It includes 107 tests and 11 profiles, which check for most of the major body issues and organs, as well as Vitamin Profile check for Vit B9, Vit B12 and Vit D.
This package is one of Healthiply’s most popular packages.
Why is this test important :
This package has tests to check for :
– Lipids and cholesterol, which impact heart and heart disease
– Condition of liver, which is a cleansing organ, and liver diseases like hepatitis, liver failure, cirrhosis, gallstones etc.
– Kidneys and kidney disease
– Thyroid gland, which produces hormones that impact a variety of body processes
– Anemia, or blood-iron condition, which is connected to oxygen supply in the blood
– Diabetes, a disease associated with sugar levels and can impact many other body parts
– Arthritis, a condition related to joint pain and typically seen in middle to senior ages.
– Electrolytes which are associated with heart function, body pH and water balance
– Complete blood counts that may indicate several problems
– Urine test which helps detect many abnormal conditions in the body
– Vitamins, which influence condition of bones and also blood-iron levels
These tests requires 10-12 hours of fasting (except water). The lab technician will collect blood sample from the patient. This will be processed in a lab and the report provided usually within 24 hours.
Who should take this test :
Everybody above the age of 18 should take this test (or equivalent) at least once every 6 months. It is suitable for all kinds of people, from young adults, middle-aged persons or senior citizens.
Collection Center Address
- Deewan House (Basement), Ajay Enclave, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi
- AL-6, L-Block, State Bank Building, Jail Road, Hari Nagar, New Delhi
- Unit No. 34, Triveni Market, Opp. Action Balaji Hospital, A-4 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
- B – 87 Ground Floor, North Ex Mall, Sector – 9 Rohini, New Delhi
- G-111, Sushant Shopping Arcade, Sushant Lok-1 Gurgaon
- Unit No. 3, Basement, Jaipuriya Plaza, Sector – 26 Noida
- BG-55, Ground Floor, Aditya City Center mall, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
- BP-64, Neelam Bata Road, NIT Faridabad
Whole Body Checkup in Delhi | Full Body Checkup in Delhi | Full Body Blood Test Package | Health Checkup Packages | Full Medical Checkup
There are no reviews yet.