Complete Body Checkup
Doctor Pre Consultation
- GP- Pre Consultation
- Total Leukocyte Count
- RBC Count
- Platelet Count
- Automated Differential Leukocyte Count
Blood Group & RH Factor
- Blood Grouping and Rh Type
Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)
- Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)
- Serum. Urea
- Serum. Creatinine
- Urine Routine and Microscopy
Doctor – Post Consultation
- General Practitioner – Follow Consultation
Package Summary :
Nationwide – The Family Doctors is a reputed chain of clinics across Bangalore and it brings popular health checkups at attractive package price points.
The Total Health Checkup package by Nationwide is a complete body check, suitable for all adults, and packs a large number of tests which help determine a host of issues in the body.
Why is this test important :
This package has tests to check for :
– Complete hemogram or blood counts, which might indicate infection, anemia or other disorders
– Blood-glucose profile to detect diabetes, a serious disease which impacts various body parts and lifestyle issues
– kidney’s ability to filter blood to produce urine
– renal (or kidney) function and risk for kidney disease
– cholesterol levels, which are connected to cardiovascular disease (CVD)
– urine and it’s elements, which are indicative of various bodily issues
– measure heartbeat activity
– doctor pre- and post-consultation
These tests requires 10-12 hours of fasting (except water). The lab technician will collect blood sample from the patient. This will be processed in a lab and the report provided usually within 24 hours.
Who should take this test :
All individuals above the age of 18 should take this test (or equivalent), at least once every year.
There are no reviews yet.