Lack Of Exercise Due To Time Pressure
I eat unhealthy and don’t get time for exercise due to hectic work life. What can I do to maintain my body ?
I know it most be difficult to balance hectic work life with personal health. I hear that you end up eating unhealthy and do not have time for exercise. You could atleast try the following :
- Have 2-3 litres of water everyday
- Have 2-3 portions of different fruits everyday
- Take the stairs or walk to your office if close by. You could think of cycling to work as well
- minimise junk food and fizzy drinks. Opt for rice, dal, roti, sabji and salads.
- Have milk or curds everyday
there is no substitute for good lifestyle. It will take you a long way into a healthy life ahead.
Dr Gowri Kulkarni