Top 10 Benefits Of Aloe Vera
Top 10 Benefits of ALOE VERA
Plant aloe vera grows in a hot climate and tropical climates.
benefits we get from aloe vera plant-
1. Removal of toxin- aloe vera drinks help to absorbs toxin from the gastrointestinal tract.
2. Oral and dental health- It prevents gingivitis, periodontitis.It’s natural anti-microbial and anti-bacteria action helps in healing and cell growth.
3. Heal skin issue – Anti-allergic property treats eczema, itchy skin. Psoriasis, many face pack, and cream have aloe vera as the main component.
4. Boost vitamin and mineral intake –The aloe vera juice is packed with all essential minerals, vitamins
• Vitamin A, C, E
• Vitamin b complex B1, B2, B3, B6 & B 12
5. Treat intestinal issue and aids digestion –
Aloe vera works as a laxative which helps food passes easily through intestine It improves movement of bowel. It relieves stomach ache and has a soothing effect on the stomach wall. It helps to treat peptic ulcer and Crohn’s disease. It maintains intestinal flora.
6. Boost immune system –
Aloe vera contains polysaccharide which stimulates macrophages, which help to fight against viruses.
Alo Vera is amazing for us.
7. Aloe vera has surprising result in skin health & overall skin treatment in the field of Ayurvedic science.Adding honey, turmeric, with this show wonderful results gradually without any side effects.
8. Aloe vera, needless to say, has distinct benefits in hair which anyone can use this for shining, growth, tanning. This is also one of the best remedies for Alopecia, chronic hair loss. Aloe vera with its various preparations like cream, gel, soap can be helpful for dandruff, or other fungal infections which ultimately lead to baldness at a young age. Consumption of a Aloe vera juice can also show enough antioxidants cum therapeutic effects in our daily life.
So, do not forget this surprising product which till date has got good commercial value due to its health benefits.