What to do?
- Have enough rest.
- Take a warm shower in the day
- Take lots of fluid including fruit,juice,soup.
Pains and cramps are normal characterstics of menstural pain. Do not be too bothered.
- Do mild excercises. Keep yourself active.
- Seek medical care if u have menstural irregularities.
- Place a heating pad over your lower abdomen and lower back until you get relief.
- Drink tea at any time
- Excercise can reduce menstural pain
- Lemon helps to ease the bleeding , pain and swelling. Drink the juice of 2-3 lemons of cold water each day during mensural period.
What not to do during menstrual ?
- Do not be barefoot.
- Do not eat any type of spicy food.
- Avoid cold drinks
- Avoid cold areas and try to keep your body at a warm temperature.