Tired of dieting and exercise? Are you looking for some easy and painless way to reduce your weight? Reducing weight with minimal efforts and with something good to taste as well is a win-win situation. The most common thing among people who are willing to lose weight is laziness, and because of this, they opt for simple and fast ways like pills, supplements and crash diets. Why go for these risky and expensive methods if we can take the help of some easy natural homemade drinks? Keep on reading as we share the 7 most effective drinks to lose those extra kilos.
7 Most Effective Drinks For Weight Loss
Getting high on liquids can burn that stubborn fat, liquids not only keeps the hunger away but also boosts your metabolism and hastens fat burning. Experts say that drinking water helps in burning calories and suppresses appetite, boosts metabolism and cleanses the body. Water combined with other natural elements like fruits, vegetables, seeds, natural substances can do wonders in your weight loss journey. Green tea and lemon honey water are being used for a very long time. It does have effects on the weight loss process, but there are many more homemade recipes discovered that could prove to be a better option. Let’s take a look at the list–
1. Fennel Seeds (Saunf) Water
Seeds are used for a very long time to detox the body. They can be combined with water to prepare weight loss drinks. These drinks are rich in minerals and vitamins and a natural remedy for weight loss with little or no risks. Fennel seed is a common spice and can be found in mouth refreshers, and is used in cooking many dishes too. It consists of various nutrients and antioxidants like phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, folate, and choline and is high in fiber. Used to treat ailments such as stomach gas, asthma, diabetes and congestion, it also can be used for losing weight.
- Boil 1 liter of water, add 2 tablespoons of fennel and boil it for 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for another 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Strain it and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it. You can drink it in the morning or sip it throughout the day.
2. Cinnamon and Honey Water:
In ancient times, cinnamon was used to treat medical ailments like indigestion, gynecological and respiratory problems. As discovered lately cinnamon has the property to reduce the bad effects of fatty foods. It’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help you reduce visceral fat promoting weight loss. A combination of cinnamon water and honey can create this magic potion that will melt your belly fat at first.
- Boil a cup of water and add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to it.
- Boil it for 5 more minutes.
- Remove it from the flame, cover it with a lid. Allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to it. Stir it properly and it’s ready.
You can drink it early in the morning before eating anything or can sip it all day long.
Also Read: Nutritional Benefits Of Honey !
3. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Another ingredient that is being considered and used for a long time to treat cholesterol, blood sugar levels, sore throat, sunburn, and many other ailments. The recent hype of it being used to reduce weight has influenced people to add it in their tea, smoothies, dressings, and sauces. It is just apple juice with fermentation; yeast turns it into vinegar over time. The acetic acid present in it can help to burn belly fat fast.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to it.
- It can be consumed at any time of the day before meals.
4. Active Coffee For Weight Loss:
Caffeine present in coffee increases the metabolism and boosts energy in the body and these lead to the suppression of hunger pangs. Moreover, chlorogenic acid present in coffee is known to speed up weight loss. Dark chocolate also increases metabolic activities in our body. Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, dark chocolate slows down the digestion process and suppresses cravings.
- Take 1 cup of hot water and add 1 teaspoon of coffee to it,
- Stir it well and add ½ teaspoon ground flaxseeds.
- Mix it and add 4 teaspoons of grated dark chocolate to it.
Also Read: Truths About Coffee
5. Tomato and Lime Fat Burner:
Tomatoes are widely used for indigestion and also for skin care. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients they act against diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, and obesity. Lime, on the other hand, contains antioxidants and vitamin C that boosts immunity and regulates weight. The two combined can result in a very effective weight loss drink.
- Blend 1 cup of diced tomatoes in a jar.
- Pour it out in a glass and add ½ lime juice and a pinch of salt. Mix it well.
- This drink can be consumed anytime in the day.
6. Pineapple Drink:
This fruit is a lot more than just used in a fruit salad. It contains bromelain which helps in proper digestion, cuts inflammation and prevents blood clots. It is good for metabolism and burns body fat especially belly fat. This tasty tropical fruit is full of fat-shredding fibers and vitamin C.
- Toss 1 cup diced pineapple into a blender and blend it smooth.
- Pour it into a glass and add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 2 tablespoons of lime juice and a pinch of black salt. Stir well.
- This metabolism-boosting drink can be consumed at any time of the day.
7. Raspberry Lime Juice:
These two, when combined, can effectively reduce your weight faster. Rich in fiber and vitamins that prevent constipation and regulates good metabolic activities, these two will also give you loads of energy and will improve your bowel movements. The drink will flush out toxins from your body thus helping to shred out the extra fat. This detox water can also help fight diseases and inflammation.
- Put 1 cup of raspberries and 4 slices of lemon in a jar of water.
- Refrigerate it overnight and drink it the next day.
- This drink can be consumed at any time of the day.
The above drinks are very effective in shredding fat, coupled with a few simple exercises and a healthy low-fat diet it can be more effective. Try them out this time instead of green tea or lime juice, who knows maybe they can bring out unimaginable wonderful results.
Also Read: How Lemon Can Help To Reduce Some Weight!!
Written By: Shrutika Joshi