Skin and hair both express a person’s best appearance ,look & even survival. These are always ready to prevent the harmful microbes & pathogens from entering the body, and protect the body against infections .Your skin also helps to regulate the body temperature through perspiration, protect us from ultraviolet rays ,the sun damage etc. Here are the best foods for better skin health and to obtain a healthy glowing hair,
The following tips are very useful to follow:
- Eggs: Eggs are very good for hair growth as it contains sulfur,an essential nutrient for collagen and keratin production, also it helps in B-Vitamin absorption. Again it also helps to maintain glowing skin and strong nails.
2. Tomatoes: It is a very good skin care food. It has very good ability to protect itself against UV damage.
3. Pumpkin Seeds: It is packed with Zinc, Vitamin-A &K, Omega 3 Fatty acids, and Vitamin-C .These all are the very important nutrient for better hair and skin health.
4. Pineapple: It is high in Vitamin-C and the enzyme Bromelain, which is known to be effective skin softener.
5. Oats: It is rich in Zinc, Biotin, Magnesium and potassium as well. A breakfast meal with milk may give you wonderful nutrient package for glowing skin and hair.
6. Walnuts: Nuts are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which are best fatty acids as antioxidants to give you a healthy-looking shine.
7. Garlic: It is one of the best gifts by nature. It is one of the natures best antibiotic. It helps to prevent breakouts and maintain clear skin.
8. Avocado Oil: Eating whole avocados is always beneficial as it contains good amounts of Vitamin A ,D, and E. Avocado oil is also rich in 0mega-9 fatty acids, which is one of the building blocks of healthy skin.
9. Coconut: Coconut water is the best natural hydration aid ,as it contains different electrolytes. Beside Coconut oil is rich in Vitamin A, E, and K. It is very popular natural nutrients for hair growth and development. It can also boost growth and shine by moisturizing the scalp. It can be used in conditioning treatment of hair as it reduces the protein loss.
10. Spinach: Spinach, a famous vegetable at your kitchen is also known as anti-ager. It is rich in beta-carotene ,the precursor of Vitamin A. It plays a crucial role by allowing proper moisture retention to the epidermis. Fresh spinach is also rich in Vitamin C, one major nutrient for healthy skin and hair.
Now we can see these all above tips which show us that we common people can take help some common foods ingredients , mostly available at our home in our daily life, used for cooking of various dishes.
We often think about supplements ,medicines ,external oils or facial packs are best for instant uses but believe me, these all commercial products are not somehow safe for your skin or hair rather very harmful even can be serious causes of Cancer. So nature has offered us plenty of beautiful products which are no doubt cheap & best for our skin & hair health.