12 Tips to add citrus fruits to glow skins
Citrus fruits are also high in vitamin C and also contain folate and thiamin. As we know Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant and protects the body from damaging free radicals. It is also required for the synthesis of collagen
Know about skin
Skin is an amazing structure. This wonderful waterproof and washable coat serves as a temperature regulator, a major route for elimination of waste and given the nutrients has an incredible capacity to heal itself when injured and act as an efficient defense against trauma, infection, and invasion. Out layer is actually a layer of dead keratin cells which continually being shed and replaced by new cells working their way up from the dermis below. When exfoliation process becomes sluggish- as we grow older or when health is under par- cell renewal slows right down, elimination pathways can become blocked, skin is less supple and so becomes more prone to injury and disease.
Skin disorders & citrus fruits
Spot, pimples whiteheads, and those little blind bumps are the result of sebum plugging up hair follicles. Blackheads are not white heads gone dirty. Blackheads happen when oxygen attacks and discolors the sebum just as a slice of apple goes brown or piece of metal goes rusty when it’s exposed to the air. An excess of wrong kinds of foods, particularly the wrong kinds of dietary fats, does seem to aggravate the sebaceous gland. The usual teenage diet chips, burgers, cola, sweets chocolate and others junk food is an open invitation to skin problem .Vitamin c is one of the important antioxidant, which improves the skin. Collagen degeneration can be linked to a lack of vitamin c when the elasticity of collagen collapses, skin drags and sags.
Citrus food which is the best source of vitamin helps us to get super glossy skin.
Here are the 12 tips:
- Vitamin C reduces wrinkles and cures skin dryness. Vitamin C facilitates the growth and repair of body tissues. citrus fruits prevent wrinkles, discoloration, sagging and signs of aging in the skin.
- Dehydration can make your skin dull and loses luster. The citrus fruit, such as lemon juice gives glowing to the face. Vitamin C plays an important role to make the skin naturally radiant. It hydrates and leaves the skin clear with regular usage.
- Citrus fruits help to treat the rough feet Warm water along with lime is useful for removing dead skin. It also moisturizes the skin well.
- Switch your regular toners with few drops of citrus fruit juice. Apply them after your daily workout schedule. Your skin will be refreshed instantly.
- A citrus fruit softens the dry and parched skin. The antioxidants in citrus fruits remove dead skin cells. Diluted lemon juice works great elbows and knees which have tough patched areas.
- Instead of throwing the citrus fruit peels, dry them and grind it. This powder can use as a body scrub. This mixture along with milk of applied on faces can bring instant glow.
- Citrus fruit’s ice cubes reduce the size of pores and acne. They refresh tired and dull skin. Rub citrus ice cubes on your skin and which helps to skin come alive
- Vitamin C increases the level of Glutathione in the skin which is responsible for lightening the Thereby juices of green lemon can play the magic to obtain a shiny face. We can have lime water with honey every day with warm water along with that if we can apply green lime juice and leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off.
- In some cases, vitamins C credited with preventing sunburns. It can also make the effects of the sun much less severe.
- Adequate vitamin c prevents bruising. Oral consumption of vitamin c through natural sources or as supplements will be helpful.
- Applying the citrus juice on the stretch marks especially in muscles and also post pregnancy help to reduce the marks
- Citrus fruits help to get rid of dark circles and puffy eyes. Orange juice and lemon juice combination with ice water helps to brighten eyes and clears the dark patchy circle around the eyes
Never forget to add in a day
Vitamin c helps in iron absorption. Iron deficiency may lead to anemia and dull and pale skin. Thereby, Iron as well as the Vitamin C is required for healthy skin. Ascorbic acid is one of best organic acid which helps to nourish rejuvenate and maintain the skin. The bitterness of Ascorbic acid can sweeten the beauty of the individual.