Horrible Consequences Due To Late Night Work Practice
In recent trends, most of the people work at night which troubles in the body like restlessness, sleepiness, fatigue, decreased concentration. Night work also leads to heart disease, cancer, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes. This is not a recommended practice. Doctors & health experts are strictly avoided late night sleeping.
- People who sleep less than 6 hours are more prone to increased heart disease, stroke, obesity, diabetes & other risk factors.
- Night work also increases the stresses which cause increase blood pressure, arteries blockage, loss of vision and many other health problems.
- Night work decreases the immune system response & less effectiveness of vaccines. If we sleep late a hormone called cortisol is released in the body, which leads to hypertension, cancer etc.
- Low sleep increases the risk of death.
- Due to night work brain does not work properly, decreased concentration, poor decisions making,
- Night work leads to negative emotion response, always angry & disturbed mood.
- Less sleep causes an awkward looking eye, moving eyeballs involuntarily.
- Lack of sleep suppresses reproductive hormones & causes infertility.
- People who sleep less are more likely to be overweight, a tendency to overeating. Even few people skip their breakfast. Less sleep involves in fat storing genes & increase the risk of gaining fat.
- Who sleep less more depressed than who sleep more.
- It also creates bad eating habits. People who sleep at late night eat more calories, tendency to eat more snacks, fast food, snacks, sodas etc & eat low amount fruits and vegetables.
- Late night work decreases melatonin secretion. It’s a hormone helps to regulate other hormones.
- Increased risk of sleep disorders like insomnia, sleep apnoea.
- Late night sleeping has a negative effect on the voice quality. It becomes too rough.
- It also leads to headaches & back aches.
- Faulty sleeping habits lead to dark circles under the eyes, pimples & other skin problems.
- Improper sleeping causes mental disorders like depressions, Schizophrenia & Alzheimer’s diseases.
Health Tips for Late Night Worker:
- Having healthy foods readily available at night or workplace like almonds, walnuts, apple slices, custard, bananas
- Don’t order foods from a restaurant, carry your own foods.
- Eat small frequent meals.
- Avoid or less to consume caffeine consumption.
- Drink lot of fluids and fruit juices, avoid drinking carbonated beverages.
- Do regular moderate exercise.
- Try to sleep 7 to 8 hours with proper maintain the time.
- Eat more protein and less carbohydrate at night.
- Avoid sugar.
So to get a proper healthy life you should main the timing of sleep, avoid late night work, and also avoid study, browsing, chatting with friends at night. And maintain a healthy diet with a healthy lifestyle like doing yoga, walking, taking a fresh breath. Otherwise, it leads to various health problems even in young age like sleeping disorder, memory loss, depressions etc. Also need to avoid drinking alcohol, eating fast food at night even throughout the day.