1. Eggs are highly nutritious
Whole eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient we need.
2. Eggs are high in cholesterol but they don’t adversely affect blood cholesterol
Eggs are high in cholesterol, but eating eggs does not have adverse effects on cholesterol in the blood for the majority of people.
3. Eggs are high in quality protien,with all the essential amino acids in the right ratios.
Eggs are fairly high in quality animal protein and contain all the essential amino acids that humans need.
4. Eggs donot raise risk of heart disease and may reduce the risk of stroke
Many studies have looked at egg consumption and the risk of heart disease and found no association. However, some studies have found an increased risk in people with type 2 diabetes.
5. Eggs tend to make you eat fewer calories,helping you to lose weight
In one study of 30 overweight women, eating eggs instead of bagels for breakfast increased feelings of fullness and made them automatically eat fewer calories for the next 36 hours.