You may think turmeric may not have many benefits but it is not true but it has many benefits such as:
- Antacid- By taking 4 cups of boiling water and 1 teaspoon of turmeric, you can make a healing tea in order to cure heartburn.
- Natural pain killer
- Teeth whitener- You have to mix 3 tablespoons of softened coconut oil, 2 teaspoons of baking soda, and 1 teaspoon of turmeric in order to create a paste. Mix the ingredients until a creamy paste is created. Use it with a dry toothbrush.
- Glowing skin- Make a combination with 1 whisked egg white, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/3 teaspoon turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it to stay for 10-15 minutes. Wash it well.
- Homemade soap coloring- This adds color and has skin-friendly benefits.
- Joint pains- Combine one part Himalayan salt with two parts turmeric and add water in order to make it spreadable. Spread on the affected area and leave on for twenty minutes to an hour, once a day. It can color your skin temporarily yellow however it will help reducing swelling.
- Longevity tea- This is the same recipe as antacid relief. You can add ginger or honey to its taste.
- Soothe stomach ache- Turmeric has been utilized to help achy bells for aeons.
- Sunburn relief- You can make a mix with aloe vera gel in order to ease the pain that is caused by the burnt skin.