Spinach (Spinacia Oleracea)
Apart from nourishing us with Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorus, Potassium,Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K and little protein, it also benefits in the following ways.
- Spinach can quench thirst
- Cures constipation
- Improves eyesight and treats other eye problem
- Stops hair fall and promotes hair growth
- It is a diuretic
- Keeps bladder clean and prevents stone formation
- Prevents vomiting
- Reduces tummy
- Removes fatigue
- The paste of the leaves can be applied in the treatment of skin diseases and abscess
- The juice and the paste is recommended to be taken internally and externally in the treatment of dropsy, venereal disease (STD) and dandruff.
- Boosts immune system
- Maintains brain health
- Promotes skin health