Coriander leaves are the used on a everyday basis in Indian cooking as a flavouring agent. Apart from imparting flavour to the food, coriander leaves also provide immense health benefits. These health benefits are listed below.
- Fresh juice of coriander leaves can be used internally for allergies, skin rashes, itch and inflammation.
- It facilitates digestion and absorption.
- These leaves are useful to treat diarrhoea, dysentery, haemorrhoids, bleeding nose, and headache.
- It can reduce body heat.
- Coriander leaves can serve as an antidote for stings and insect bites.
- It can cure nervous weakness.
- A paste of coriander leaves is used externally for treating pain and swelling of hot inflamed joints.
- It can be used to relieve flatulence (gas).
- Helps in the production of RBC
- Coriander leaves purifies blood.
- Coriander leaves with rice water is capable of preventing craziness towards alcohol.
Hence include coriander leaves to the maximum quantities in your food to avail these amazing benefits.
Uma Maheshwari PS
Dietitian, Happy Living Diet Clinic
+91 99000 46344